Erectile Dysfunction: Solving a Common Problem
by Julia Jones
Posted Mar 24th 2007,
Read 2618 times since then.
Erectile Dysfunction: Common Problem The incapability to complete sexual acts because of inability to achieve or maintain an erection is one of the most common sexual problems that affect nearly all men at some time in their lives. Although we know this but the cause of erectile problems are often misunderstood and can lead to a cycle of frustration and emotional difficulty within a…
Erectile Dysfunction: Cause& Cure It is difficult to face this “Midlife blues” when in morning you try to shrug if off as nightmare but it stuck with only to stumble your self belief which you hold in such high esteem. This development is largely associated with routine prickly situation and demanding life style which creates stress anxiety and depression. It takes its toll and…
Erectile Dysfunction Drugs: Then and Now With the stress of day to day life, many men of today are facing different sexual problems, of which the most common is erectile dysfunction. By erectile dysfunction, it means that the man finds it rather difficult to sometimes achieve penile erection, and sometimes to maintain an erection till ejaculation. Stress is the main culprit to this; and…
Erectile Dysfunction and Viagra But apart from sizzling up your sex life and taking care of your erectile dysfunction, it has other benefiting effects on your body. Reports coming from researchers in different areas of health at various universities have come up with exciting facts about Viagra. Researchers in Saarland University found out that Viagra can easily reduce the…
Erectile Dysfunction Vs. Viagra WHO WINS THE WAR? To enjoy a good, satisfying period in life physical health is very important because if you are not fit physically nothing seems good, everything becomes troublesome and irritating. And the other thing necessary for a great life is LOVE. Love is an integral part of human lives. And a fulfilling love includes both spiritual and…
Erectile dysfunction sometimes called "impotence," is the partial or complete lack of a hard penis in times sexual intercourse. The word "impotence" is also used to describe other problems that interfere with sexual intercourse and reproduction, such as lack of sexual desire and problems with ejaculation or orgasm. Erectile dysfunction can be a total inability to achieve erection, an inconsistent ability to do so, or a tendency to sustain only brief erections.
Causes of Erectile dysfunction:
• Too much intake of alcohol is one big reason for erectile dysfunction. Alcohol widens your blood vessels. If you manage to get an erection, the alcohol keeps the blood vessels to your penis open, the blood drains out and you're left hanging in limpland.
• Diabetes which many people suffer is the most common cause of sexual dysfunction in men. About more than 60% of diabetic men suffer from erectile dysfunction.
• Due to some other diseases too there is damage to nerves, arteries, smooth muscles and fibrous tissues that often cause of ED such as kidney disease, chronic alcoholism, multiple sclerosis, atherosclerosis, vascular disease, and neurologic.
• Men with Multiple Sclerosis also have erectile dysfunction. Bladder dysfunction can be also associated with the erectile dysfunction in multiple sclerosis.
• Parkinson's disease and temporal lobe abnormalities are risk factors for impotence.
• Stress of any kind from financial problems, relationships, family to work cause problem in erection performance. It is seen that stress in many cases cause erectile dysfunction men.
• Aging is a common risk for erectile dysfunction, with age the men become less sexually active and have the problem of erectile dysfunction
• The intake of medicines and drugs used for different diseases such as high blood pressure and cardiac problems cause erectile dysfunction.
• Surgery, especially radical prostate and bladder surgery for cancer can injure nerves and arteries near the penis, causing ED As a result of injury to the penis, spinal cord, prostate, bladder, and pelvis can lead to ED by harming nerves, smooth muscles, arteries, and fibrous tissues of the corpora cavernosa are harmed causing erectile dysfunction.
• A man’s unhealthy lifestyle lead to heart disease and vascular problems also raise the risk of erectile dysfunction. Too much smoking, drinking, being overweight and avoiding exercise are possible causes of ED.
• Controlling too much intake of alcohol and living a healthy lifestyle can solve the problem of erectile dysfunction.
• To solve the problems men should read about men’s sexual system, that is anatomy, disease, medicines and treatment. Some problems are solved easily others require the help of a doctor.
• Education about sex and sexual behaviors and responses help a man overcome his anxieties about sexual performance. Men should open up with their partner about their needs and concerns to help them to overcome many barriers in their healthy sex life.
• To solve the problem of erectile dysfunction men need to take advices and exercises.
• Communication with your partner, to face positively and progressively stressful situations, to control your fear of failure, to gain back your self-confidence.
• Viagra is a drug used to treat ED but does not work as well for men with ED caused by prostate surgery and diabetes.
Find more information visit: Erectile Dysfunction: Solving a Common Problem
Is Erectile Dysfunction Psychological? At first, you may worry that your Erectile Dysfunction signifies a serious illness or condition. However, many men experience Erectile Dysfunction (ED) and never have a physical reason that is the sole cause. More often than not, the cause of the condition is emotional or psychological. First, there are three main areas that contribute to a man…
Cure Erectile Dysfunction -- Naturally Using The Konov Principle ED, or erectile dysfunction, affects over 50% of men over 50, and as a man ages, that number raises dramatically. The blue pills,have become one the world’s largest selling medicine due to this condition. However, all the blue pills have unpleasant side-effects, and some men cannot take them due to their need to take other medications, here is a…
Erectile Dysfunction: A Female Perspective Impotence may have far reaching consequences in the life of a woman than we normally believe it to be. Erectile dysfunction can shatter a woman’s life and keep her in emotional shambles, as much as it pricks the ego and hurt the chauvinistic pride of a man. Sex is a sacred union of two physical bodies, with the spiritual bonding of two hearts and…
Erectile Dysfunction Erectile Dysfunction (also know as impotence) is the failure to gain and maintain an erection. ED should not be confused with other sexual disorders such as lack of sex drive, ejaculation, and orgasm problems. It strictly deals with the ability to get an erection. Most experts believe Erectile Dysfunction affects well over 30 million men in the…
Erectile Dysfunction: Treatment Options Erectile Dysfunction can be an embarrassing and scary situation for any man to experience. Otherwise known as Impotence, Erectile Dysfunction occurs when a man fails to maintain or gain an erection. There are a number of reasons why men may experience this condition, and studies have shown that it isn't uncommon for Erectile Dysfunction to occur…
Erectile Dysfunction Related to Depression Erectile dysfunction or impotence hits the whole being of a man. It is quite common for men with ED to feel angry, frustrated, sad, or even unsure of themselves. Such feelings, if not dealt with, can eventually lead to depression. The good news is depression that accompanies ED is treatable. The first step in overcoming depression is to be honest…
Erectile Dysfunction - Understanding It and Solutions Part 2 Erectile dysfunction (ED) means one’s difficulty or the inability to raise an erection. Reasons for ED are varied but as with all cures you need to know what the exact problem is first. Lets look at impotence and erectile dysfunction in more detail. The reasons are various and many in most cases, starting from anxiety and compounding that with…
Erectile Dysfunction Surgical Treatments Penile Implants These are the most irreversible and drastic ways of achieving artificial erection. Only when all other measures have been exhausted with no longer-lasting effects are achieved is that penile implants are warranted. These are prosthetic devices made of inert silicone, which are surgically inserted into the penis. Normal erection…
Mid Age Erectile Dysfunction From the age of about 40 years on men start to deteriorate. There is no other word for it and there is not point in being kind by using euphemisms. Men decline and along with it comes the so-called mid-life crisis with its mid age erectile dysfunction. After around 40 men lose various things like hair, memory, muscle, motivation and aggression.…
Erectile Dysfunction Causes And Treatment Options Erectile dysfunction (ED), also called "impotence", is one of the most common health problems affecting men. Erectile dysfunction can be a total inability to achieve erection, an inconsistent ability to do so, or a tendency to sustain only brief erections. Chronic ED affects about 5% of men in their 40s and 15-25% of men by the age of 65.…
Erectile Dysfunction Can Be Prevented By Regular Workouts Erectile Dysfunction is a serious problem, which leaves a person with trauma about his future sex life. The dysfunction is accompanied by several other disorders that have adverse effect on the health of a person. A person may suffer from depression and anxiety that prohibit him from normal sexual activities. Erectile Dysfunction is a man’s…
When is it Erectile Dysfunction and When Should You Seek Help Modern men have become aware of the term and condition of erectile dysfunction, which is typically known as impotence. A healthy young man does not experience erectile dysfunction. With age, a man may notice some changes like requiring more coaxing to get erect than it used to, it may take more direct stimulation of the penis, while merely a…
Beat Erectile Dysfunction (Impotence) Naturally Erectile dysfunction (ED) can be a persistent condition but is normally only experienced occasionally by men. Erectile dysfunction (impotence) is extremely common in men and it can affect as many as one in ten men. Premature ejaculation, inability to sustain or attain an erection, loss of sexual desire (libido) or the inability to have an orgasm…
Zenegra For Erectile Dysfunction Zenegra Generic Viagra is an Impotence drug launched by Alkem and used to help men suffering from Erectile Dysfunction (Impotence) in getting and sustaining erection while sexual intercourse. Erectile dysfunction or Impotence is a medical condition under which a man does not able to get and / or sustain an erection for long enough time. Zenegra…
Impotence - Indication of Heart Problems Impotence is another word of erectile dysfunction. Erectile dysfunction occurs when male experiences problems getting or maintaining a strong enough erection for full sexual activity. You would be surprised that this problem exist and affect at least one in ten men, so occurs quite often. Minneapolis Heart Institute Foundation's researchers…
The views of the authors are owned by them alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of www.sexual-enhancement-formula.com. Articles here are provided for informational purposes only. They are not intended to diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease.
← Articles index | Save to del.icio.us | Add your article
||Leading Sexual Enhancement Formula
||Increase Sexual Excitement for Men and Women
||Increase Sexual Stimulation for Men and Women
||Stop Premature Ejaculation
||Safe and Effective with Condoms
||No Embarrassing Doctor Visits
||Money Back Guarantee